Muji USA, the U.S. arm of the Japan-based home goods and apparel store, is growing its corporate office space in the city.
The company just signed on for 6,250 square feet at 250 W. 39th St., more...
To view the full story, click the title link.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BIN BIN GROCERY STORE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Japanese retailer Muji expands corporate office
By Daniel Geiger - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Amazon Deal for Whole Foods Starts a Supermarket War
By RACHEL ABRAMS and JULIE CRESWELL - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The grocery-store industry now faces, in addition to overseas competitors, a deep-pocketed rival with a track record of moving customers online.
- Saudi Arabia Rewrites Succession as King Replaces Heir With Son, 31
By BEN HUBBARD - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The removal of the crown prince is a stark upheaval in the leadership of the wealthy kingdom, a key ally of the United States and the Arab world’s largest economy.
- How Whole Foods Became the Organic Giant
By ERIC OWLES - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Over several decades, John Mackey grew a 2,000 square-foot store in Austin into a $13.4 billion deal with Amazon.
- ISIS Captures Tora Bora, Once Bin Laden’s Afghan Fortress
By ROD NORDLAND and FAHIM ABED - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Having expelled the Taliban, the Islamic State now has a base that is easy to defend and access to many other parts of the province, an Afghan official said.
- Rise of Saudi Prince Shatters Decades of Royal Tradition
By MARK MAZZETTI and BEN HUBBARD - Monday Nov 21, 2016
Prince Mohammed bin Salman has quickly emerged as the most dynamic royal in the Arab world’s wealthiest nation, setting up a potential rivalry for the throne.
- Trump’s Preferred Candidate Wins Again, This Time in Saudi Arabia
By MARK LANDLER and MARK MAZZETTI - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The president views Mohammed bin Salman, the newly named Saudi crown prince, as a key ally in his effort to cement a Sunni Muslim alliance in the Persian Gulf.
- State of the Art: In Whole Foods, Bezos Gets a Sustainably Sourced Guinea Pig
By FARHAD MANJOO - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
By purchasing the upscale chain, Jeff Bezos, Amazon’s chief, has a chance to tinker with how people buy groceries — and map the future of the physical store.