WOODBURY, Conn. — Connecticut officials say the wife of longtime ESPN broadcaster Chris Berman died from blunt trauma and drowning after her car hit another vehicle in May. The Hartford Courant reports that Dr. James Gill, the chief state medical examiner, has ruled 67-year-old Katherine Ann Berman’s death an accident. Gill declined to release the...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 31, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - BIMAL MASSAND PHYSICIAN P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Death of Chris Berman’s wife ruled an accident
By Associated Press - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- DDCF Awards $8.4 Million to Seventeen Physician-Scientists
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Mitch Nauffts) - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The foundation's Clinical Scientist Development Awards provide $495,000 over three years to physician-scientists who are one to five years into their first faculty appointment and ready to transition to an independent research career....
- NY hospital offers to treat stricken British infant
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
- NY couple 'enslaved' South Korean kids for 6 years: DA
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- CIA Director Pompeo slams NY Times for outing covert officer
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- ICE arrests 114 in NY operation targeting fugitives, illegal immigrants
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017