Billy McFarland, the entrepreneur behind the failed Fyre Festival, appeared at his bail hearing on Saturday, represented by a public defender.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BILLY JACK MUSIC PUBLISHING COMPANY, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Fyre Festival Organizer Released on $300,000 Bail
By BEN SISARIO - Saturday Jul 1, 2017
- Jack Dorsey's Square Inc. May Soon Loan You Money
Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Square Inc., the technology company best known for processing payments for small merchants across the U.S., is now angling to lend to consumers, too.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- Bruce Springsteen shifts publishing rights to Universal Music
By Claire Atkinson - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Bruce Springsteen is shifting his entire global publishing business to Universal Music Publishing Group, the Post has learned exclusively. The Boss — one of the most prolific and highest earnings musicians in the business — is bringing together publishing rights under one company. They are currently dispersed between several entities including Downtown Publishing, which holds...
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- Billy Bragg On Rock’s Forgotten Roots Music, Seeing America, And The Momentum For Change
By Jason Tabrys - Friday Jul 14, 2017
Outspoken protest singer Billy Bragg wants you to know a bit more about rock's forgotten inspiration and America's forgotten path.