Billy McFarland, the entrepreneur behind the failed Fyre Festival, appeared at his bail hearing on Saturday, represented by a public defender.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BILLY ENTERPRISES INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Fyre Festival Organizer Released on $300,000 Bail
By BEN SISARIO - Saturday Jul 1, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Okta Appoints Yassir Abousselham as Chief Security Officer
By Business Wire - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
PRESS RELEASE: Okta, Inc. (NASDAQ:OKTA), the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise, today announced the appointment of Yassir Abousselham as Chief Security Officer. Abousselham brings nearly 20 years of experience leading...
- Okta Extends Canadian Presence with New Downtown Toronto Office
By Business Wire - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
PRESS RELEASE: Okta, Inc. (NASDAQ:OKTA), the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise, today announced the opening of its new Canadian office in downtown Toronto. With the new office, Okta will tap into the area's diverse high-technology...
- Billy Bragg On Rock’s Forgotten Roots Music, Seeing America, And The Momentum For Change
By Jason Tabrys - Friday Jul 14, 2017
Outspoken protest singer Billy Bragg wants you to know a bit more about rock's forgotten inspiration and America's forgotten path.
- Green Day's Billie Joe and Rancid's Tim form 'Armstrongs' for 924 Gilman benefit song
By Alyssa Pereira - Friday Jul 14, 2017
Green Day's Billie Joe Armstrong and Rancid and Operation Ivy's Tim Armstrong may not actually have any familial ties, but the two musicians are nevertheless coming together to form a new band with their own surnames.