The company said foreign production was needed to make its models more affordable overseas. Its plan for a plant would require a Chinese partner.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BILLMON INTERNATIONAL TRADING AMERICA, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Tesla in Talks to Set Up Electric Car Factory in Shanghai
By CARLOS TEJADA - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Trump-inspired 'Make America Great Again' swimsuit stirring online craze
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
- Preparing for ‘Brexit,’ Britons Face Economic Pinch at Home
By PETER S. GOODMAN - Monday Jun 12, 2017
In a tumultuous period of political uncertainty, Britain’s economy is markedly slowing and consumers are grappling with rising prices.
- Trump Says He Plans to Visit London, After All
By JULIE HIRSCHFELD DAVIS, MELISSA EDDY and DAVID SHIMER - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
No further details were forthcoming, but the president said he and Prime Minister Theresa May held “tremendous talks” on trade at the G-20 summit meeting.
- 2017 Team-By-Team International Signing Tracker
By Ben Badler - Sunday Jul 2, 2017