There is nothing simple about the work of Belkis Ayón, a printmaker who drew her inspiration from the Abaquá, a secret male society with an origin story based on female betrayal.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
305 EAST 115TH STREET APT. 3-F
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10029
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BILLARES DEL BARRIO CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Art Review: From Cuba, a Stolen Myth
By HOLLAND COTTER - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- Insurance Giant Aetna Is Leaving Hartford for New York City
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Aetna will move to new headquarters in Manhattan, drawn by New York’s emergence as a digital powerhouse, as well as financial incentives.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.