Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BIG TAI 7 INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
- PayPal makes it easier for its merchants to sell products globally
By Ryan Lawler - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
Payments provider PayPal has over the years made it easier for a wide range of businesses to accept payments from customers at home and abroad. Now with its Global Sellers initiative, the company is making cross-border commerce easier for merchants using its payment services. Read More
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Mattel CEO's First Big Test: What to Do With the Dividend
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Margo Georgiadis, Mattel Inc.’s new chief executive, is set to meet with analysts today about whether the toy maker will cut its generous shareholder dividend as it tries to recover from a disappointing year.
- A Drug Maker Spends Big in Washington to Make Itself Heard
By JAY HANCOCK, ELIZABETH LUCAS and SYDNEY LUPKIN - Friday Jul 21, 2017
Mallinckrodt’s spending on political donations and lobbying comes as the drug industry as a whole beefs up its Capitol Hill presence.
- After three decades, work finally begins on redeveloping historic Flushing theater
By Joe Anuta - Friday Jul 21, 2017
Xinyuan Real Estate has started work on a Flushing, Queens, condo project being built around the RKO Keith's Theater, a partially landmarked historic building that has gone through numerous owners...
To view the full story, click the title link.