The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jun 23, 1993)
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 18, 1987
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1987 - BIG "M" (USA), INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Mattel CEO's First Big Test: What to Do With the Dividend
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Margo Georgiadis, Mattel Inc.’s new chief executive, is set to meet with analysts today about whether the toy maker will cut its generous shareholder dividend as it tries to recover from a disappointing year.
- A Drug Maker Spends Big in Washington to Make Itself Heard
By JAY HANCOCK, ELIZABETH LUCAS and SYDNEY LUPKIN - Friday Jul 21, 2017
Mallinckrodt’s spending on political donations and lobbying comes as the drug industry as a whole beefs up its Capitol Hill presence.
- Here’s the big Lucas Duda trade Yankees and Mets should make
By Joel Sherman - Saturday Jul 22, 2017
The Yankees and Mets have made one significant deadline deal: In July 2003, Armando Benitez was sent to The Bronx for three prospects. They should do something bigger now. Lucas Duda should be moved to the Yankees for a four-player package: take a choice of 1) Jonathan Holder, Ben Heller, J.P Feyereisen or Giovanny Gallegos;...
- 'Big Bang' star: I'm shocked
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 14, 2017