John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
BENJAMIN D. HARVEY
52 QUICKS LANE
KATONAH, NEW YORK, 10536
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BIG LENS PRODUCTION & MARKETING, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- LensCrafters Seeks To Connect Emotionally
Friday Jul 7, 2017
The video introduces "The Good Portal," a concave window built into a wall in a Los Angeles neighborhood, that provides a hidden experience for people to enjoy.
- Four Credit Repair Agencies Accused Of Misleading Customers, Charging Illegal Fees
By Ashlee Kieler - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Four different “credit repair” operations have been ordered to pay a total of more than $2 million in penalties for allegedly tricking people into thinking their bad credit could be easily fixed.The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau announced today that it filed complaints and proposed judgments against Prime Credit, LLC, IMC Capital, LLC, Commercial Credit Consultants, and Park View Law, …
- Contact Lens Retailers Settle Antitrust Lawsuit Over Search Ads
Friday Jul 21, 2017
Contact lens retailers National Vision and Arlington Contact Lens have agreed to settle a class-action lawsuit stemming from allegations regarding search ads.
- Google Lens Turns Your Camera Into a Search Box
By David Pierce - Wednesday May 17, 2017
Computer vision helps Google know what's in your photos. Search helps it make those photos useful.
- Microsoft Build 2017: Expect Announcements on AI, Windows, and HoloLens
By David Pierce - Tuesday May 9, 2017
The conference lasts two days, with keynote addresses starting at 8 am on both Wednesday and Thursday.