A giant corpse flower is blooming for the first time since 1939 at the New York Botanical Garden. The rare Amorphophallus titanum gets its common name, "corpse flower," from its unique smell, similar to rotting flesh. Photo/Video: Carly Marsh/The Wall Street Journal
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - "BIG GUYS" MARINA CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Corpse Flower Causes Big Stink in New York City
Thursday Jul 28, 2016
- The Fix: Creating a Garden Oasis in the City
By MICHELLE HIGGINS - Friday Jun 23, 2017
You’ve finally got some outdoor space. Now what are you going to do with it?
- Choosing Garden Gloves: Selecting The Best Gloves For Gardening
By Darcy Larum - Sunday Jun 4, 2017
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Digging Fork Functions: What Is A Digging Fork Used For In Gardens
By Darcy Larum - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
- Different Garden Hoes – Learn How To Use A Hoe For Gardening
By Mary Ellen Ellis - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- Digital Infrastructure for Cities Leads to Big Savings
By Charles Babcock Editor at Large, Cloud - Friday Jun 16, 2017
A Cisco report claims $2.3 trillion is waiting to be realized through digitized services, city management; cites Houston, Oslo, Barcelona as examples.
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017