No one knew what to expect from the BIG3, but fans knew whom to expect at the league’s debut. To start, that was enough. A surprisingly strong (announced) crowd of 15,177 fans came to Barclays Center on Sunday to watch the new 3-on-3 basketball league, featuring a slew of retired NBA stars — including Allen...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
2013 - BIG FUN PRODUCTIONS LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
AROUND THE WEB
- Allen Iverson’s fun BIG3 shows its appeal and why it’s in trouble
By Howie Kussoy - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- Sprint explores partnership with Comcast and Charter
By Reuters - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
US wireless carrier Sprint is in talks with Charter Communications and Comcast about a partnership to boost the two US cable companies’ wireless offerings, according to sources familiar with the matter. Sprint, controlled by Japan’s SoftBank Group, has entered into a two-month period of exclusive negotiations with Charter and Comcast that has put its merger...
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- For Mayor, a ‘Tough’ Investigator Accused of Pushing the Limits
By BRIAN M. ROSENTHAL - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Bo Dietl was the private investigator of choice for Roger Ailes, Steve Bannon and Don Imus. Now, he wants to be New York City’s mayor.
- About New York: How to Fix Mounting Miseries on the Subway? Political Bickering Isn’t the Answer
By JIM DWYER - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Investigating the cause of Tuesday’s derailment could help address the subway’s many underlying problems.