The 30-year resident of Roosevelt Island reads the obits, talks to her favorite plant, swims, gardens and makes art.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BIG BUCK HOME IMPROVEMENT INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Sunday Routine: How Arline Jacoby, Artist, Spends Her Sundays
By ALEXIS CHEUNG - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- A Mexican Ex-Official Called Trump The Anti-Teddy Roosevelt: ‘He Speaks Loudly And Carries A Small Stick’
By emmieodea - Friday Aug 4, 2017
President Trump's diplomatic efforts are the subject of ridicule by Mexican officials.
- Five Ways to Get the Most Bang for Your Buck from a Small Garden
By Drew Housman - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Living in New York City, I’m often disappointed in the quality of produce offered at the supermarkets. It’s not uncommon for carrots to wilt within a day, or for spinach to quickly turn into green mush even when it’s kept in the refrigerator’s “crisper” drawer. (Is anyone else certain that this has literally no effect on any produce put into it?) For the prices we pay, it’s a pretty demoralizing vegetable situation. That being the case, I often dream of ...
The post Five Ways to Get the Most Bang for Your Buck from a Small Garden appeared first on The Simple Dollar.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.