CENTERPORT, N.Y. (AP) — A 10-year-old boy taking sailing lessons that involved deliberately capsizing his boat in suburban New York has fallen from a rescue boat and been struck by its propeller and killed.The instructor pulled the boy back into the motor boat and performed CPR until emergency responders arrived.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 29, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BIG BOYS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Boy taking sailing lessons is hit by boat propeller, dies
Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
- Woman moves NASA T-shirts from boys' section to girls' at big-box store. Twitter explodes
By Amy Graff - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
An Arizona State University professor moved NASA T-shirts from the boys' section of a big-box store into the girls' area and snapped a picture for Twitter over the weekend.
- Boy dies at sleepaway camp after complaining about stomach issues
By Fox News - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Authorities are investigating the death of an 11-year-old New Jersey boy who reportedly was suffering from gastrointestinal problems while at sleepaway camp in Pennsylvania. Daniel “Ae Roo” Beer, who had celebrated his birthday last week, was reportedly treated at the camp infirmary on Sunday, before being taken to Bon Secours Hospital in Port Jervis, N.Y.,...
- Heart-melting moment: Mickey and Minnie sign 'I love you' to a deaf boy at Disneyland
By Amy Graff - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
After receiving the message, the boy gave the costumed characters big hugs
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Mattel CEO's First Big Test: What to Do With the Dividend
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Margo Georgiadis, Mattel Inc.’s new chief executive, is set to meet with analysts today about whether the toy maker will cut its generous shareholder dividend as it tries to recover from a disappointing year.