Mallinckrodt’s spending on political donations and lobbying comes as the drug industry as a whole beefs up its Capitol Hill presence.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BIG BASS INC
AROUND THE WEB
- A Drug Maker Spends Big in Washington to Make Itself Heard
By JAY HANCOCK, ELIZABETH LUCAS and SYDNEY LUPKIN - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- Where are all the Nintendo Switch game ports?
By Kyle Orland - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Despite healthy hardware sales, plenty of big-name games aren't making the switch.
- John Bass to be nominated ambassador to Afghanistan
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- Dog Praised as Hero for Saving Deer (Whether He Meant To or Not)
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
A video showed a golden retriever hauling a deer from the water. Was it instinct or something else?
- 6 Things We Learned About Why Port Of Los Angeles Truckers Can’t Afford To Work
By Laura Northrup - Friday Jun 30, 2017
By now, most retailers have become sensitive to media reports of labor abuses in their supply chains — but a new report from USA Today suggests that abuses occurring during the last leg of a product’s journey — from the port to the store — may have escaped attention. In the report, companies like Target, Costco, Hewlett-Packard, LG, and …
- Flexport to Open First Warehouse in Southern California
Monday Jul 17, 2017
Freight-services startup Flexport Inc. is stepping off the cloud and into the real world. The San Francisco-based firm, which helps customers arrange freight shipments online, will open its first warehouse on Aug. 1 near the ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach.