Catching Apple asleep at the wheel, smart speakers are becoming the next big thing in consumer gadgetry. Year-over-year, in fact, the number of U.S. consumers using voice-activated assistant devicesis up 128.9%, according to a new report from eMarketer. Meanwhile, Apple's smart speaker remains in the development stages.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BIG APPLE WHEELS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Amazon Leads Boom In Virtual Assistants, With Apple Way Behind
Tuesday May 9, 2017
- Envisioning the Car of the Future as a Living Room on Wheels
By ERIC A. TAUB - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
As driverless cars develop, how we sit, inform and entertain ourselves are all up for grabs — and companies, designers and researchers are dreaming big.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Google Parent Retires 'Firefly' Self-Driving Prototype
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Google parent Alphabet Inc. retired its self-driving prototype dubbed the “Firefly,” a tiny test car with no steering wheel or pedals, to focus on building its self-driving technology into mass-produced vehicles.
- Gadget Lab Podcast: All the News From Apple's Big Party
By Wired Staff - Friday Jun 9, 2017
This week, it's all about Apple.
- Apple, Moving In on Prestige TV, Poaches Two Sony Executives
By BROOKS BARNES - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The company’s hiring of two respected leaders, who cultivated shows like “Breaking Bad” at Sony, signaled to Hollywood that Apple is serious about original programming.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Apple Feud Deepens With Court-Appointed Monitor
By Christopher M. Matthews - Tuesday Dec 31, 2013
A feud between Apple Inc. and a lawyer appointed by a federal court judge to monitor the company's e-book pricing reform became even more acrimonious Monday.