Record labels may negotiate more now with the popularity of paid music streaming.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
KWESI T. BOVELL
38 SOUTHGATE ROAD
VALLEY STREAM, NEW YORK, 11581
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BIG APPLE WASH LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Apple may look to pay labels less as Apple Music subscriptions rise
By Valentina Palladino - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Square Feet: Apple Disrupts Silicon Valley With Another Eye-Catcher: Its New Home
By KATHY CHIN LEONG - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
Apple Park, headquarters for 12,000 people, has brought tourists, businesses and higher real estate prices to the surrounding area.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Breaking Bad execs move to Apple to lead original video content
By Valentina Palladino - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Carpool Karaoke is just the beginning.
- Gadget Lab Podcast: All the News From Apple's Big Party
By Wired Staff - Friday Jun 9, 2017
This week, it's all about Apple.
- Apple Music is cheaper than ever and that's bad news for Spotify
By Patrick Kulp - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Apple Music is quietly undercutting Spotify.
The streaming service now offers subscribers the option to pay an annual fee of $99 rather than the $9.99 per month they'd otherwise owe, TechCrunch first reported. That's the equivalent of an $8.25 monthly fee, or $21 in yearly savings.
The move could help Apple lock in a more loyal set of subscribers as it battles Spotify for dominance over the space. Spotify, which boasts around twice as many paying users as Apple Music, is the only major streaming service to offer a free ad-supported tier, but its prices matched Apple's until now. Read more...More about Apple, Spotify, Appls Music, Business, and Big Tech Companies