A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 26, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BIG APPLE TRANSPORATION SERVICES, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- Electric-car racing circuit will zoom around Red Hook
By David K. Li - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
The Formula E electric-car racing circuit hopes New York will be all charged up for the fledgling sport when it comes to town later this month. Tabbed as the first motor races in Big Apple history, the Qualcomm New York City ePrix will take place around Pier 11 and the Brooklyn Cruise Terminal in Red...
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: The Pull-Up
By SAM GRAHAM-FELSEN - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A quest to perfect an exercise of form and strength.
- Why Apple and J.P. Morgan Are Chasing Venmo
Monday Jun 26, 2017
Big tech and finance firms are charging into person-to-person payments with little regard for making money, believing such services will be vital to getting and keeping consumers.