After a train derailed in Harlem, Cuomo is throwing money, entrepreneurs, and big promises at the MTA's numerous problems.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 23, 1992)
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 22, 1980
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1980 - BIG APPLE APPAREL, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo Declares A State Of Emergency For The Big Apple’s Subway System
By emmieodea - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
- With New Investment, Cycling Apparel Maker Rapha Hopes to Break Away
Monday Aug 14, 2017
A bike apparel retailer favored by Britain’s cycling elite is hoping the grandsons of Wal-Mart’s founder can help it pedal into the big leagues in the U.S. and beyond.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- Trump slams NY Times story about Pence 2020 bid as ‘totally inept’
By Yaron Steinbuch - Monday Aug 7, 2017
President Trump slammed The New York Times early Monday for reporting that several Republicans — including Vice President Mike Pence — are angling for a presidential run in 2020. “The failing @nytimes, which has made every wrong prediction about me including my big election win (apologized), is totally inept!”
- On the Runway: Ken’s New Look(s), Deconstructed
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The diversification of Barbie’s boyfriend has also resulted in his fashionization — and a man bun. Is that a good thing?