Four different “credit repair” operations have been ordered to pay a total of more than $2 million in penalties for allegedly tricking people into thinking their bad credit could be easily fixed.The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau announced today that it filed complaints and proposed judgments against Prime Credit, LLC, IMC Capital, LLC, Commercial Credit Consultants, and Park View Law, …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BIANCHI DEMOLITION CONSULTANTS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Four Credit Repair Agencies Accused Of Misleading Customers, Charging Illegal Fees
By Ashlee Kieler - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- Book Signing with Joy Bianchi and author Ari Seth Cohen
Thursday Jun 23, 2016
Eric Petsinger and epoca antiques gallery hosted a champagne book signing reception for author, Ari Seth Cohen and Joy Venturini Bianchi on the evening of Thursday, June 9th. Proceeds from the book, Advanced Style: Older & Wiser, benefited ‘Helpers Community’ and those who are disabled.
- Demolition of Prohibition-era wall reveals 2-century-old wine cellar
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
- Demolition plans approved, 'Lucky 13' property listed for $9.75 million
By Teresa Hammerl, Hoodline - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
- Soldier overdoses in hot car with 4-year-old in backseat: cops
By Jackie Salo - Monday Jul 31, 2017
A U.S. Army soldier was arrested in North Carolina after overdosing in a hot car with his 4-year-old stepdaughter in the backseat. Jessie Andrew Davis, 25, of Fort Bragg, was charged with misdemeanor child abuse and misdemeanor contributing to the delinquency of a minor, according to The Fayetteville Observer. Fayetteville Police said that Davis used...
- Defunding AmeriCorps: Another of the Trump Crew’s Demolitions
By Jason Schneiderman - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
As Trump’s mean-spirited ideological pivots become budget and policy proposals, his administration appears oblivious to action and consequence.