Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BHGC GOLF MANAGEMENT COMPANY, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- The Small Business Report, January 12, 2016
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Tuesday Jan 12, 2016
New opportunities in marketing and public relations; why golf courses are a new target for the tax man; and a trend for small business money managers to watch.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Martin Shkreli, ‘Pharma Bro,’ Prepares for Trial: ‘I’m So Innocent’
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The former hedge fund manager, vilified by the public and politicians after increasing the price of a prescription drug, is facing eight counts of securities and wire fraud.
- This Week in iOS Apps: Backtrack Golf helps improve your game
By Joel Mathis - By Joel Mathis - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Winning at life more important than winning on golf course for Tiger Woods
By USA TODAY Sports - By USA TODAY Sports - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Doctor praises Tiger Woods for seeking help in managing medications
By USA TODAY Sports - By USA TODAY Sports - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017