Several years ago, I bought my wife a new smartphone for her birthday. While her original reaction implied disappointment and disinterest, it didn't take long for this feature-rich phone to become anintegral part of her everyday life. Recently, the on-off button stopped working and now her phone is always on. We decided it was time to upgrade. At the same time, I noticed a full-page ad in Timemagazine for a great deal on a new phone with unlimited voice, data and text package. The next day, my wife enthusiastically went to the nearest retail branch to inquire with intent to buy a newphone. The sales representative agreed that it sounded like a great deal, but knew nothing of the offer. My wife left the store disappointed with her old phone in hand.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BH WORLDWIDE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Is Your Marketing Campaign Wasting Money?
Tuesday Aug 27, 2013
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Park Ave. Branches Help Banks Pass Low-Income Lending Test
Thursday May 18, 2017
Why do banks get regulatory credit for having branches in a ritzy part of Midtown Manhattan? WSJ's Rachel Ensign reports.
- Do Coniferous Plants Change Color – Learn About Conifer Color Change
By Liz Baessler - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
- These Hungry Goats Learned to Branch Out
By NICHOLAS BAKALAR - Monday Jun 12, 2017
In Morocco, goats graze in argan trees for scarce forage. The trees benefit, too.
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- What Are Loppers Used For: Tips On Using Garden Loppers For Pruning
By Teo Spangler - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.