The athlete, entrepreneur and Williamsburg, Brooklyn, resident spends a lot of time by himself, reading, writing, working, and sometimes even painting.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BH SPRINKLES WILLIAMSBURG INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Sunday Routine: How Paul Rabil, Lacrosse Player, Spends His Sundays
By ANDREW COTTO - Friday Jul 28, 2017
- Struggling with Financial Losses, Colonial Williamsburg Announces Restructuring
By Anne Eigeman - Friday Jun 30, 2017
Colonial Williamsburg, a nonprofit educational institution since 1932, sets a new course for 2018 and beyond.
- Dealing with Financial Challenges, Colonial Williamsburg Asks for Tax Relief
By Anne Eigeman - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
In a financial tailspin, Colonial Williamsburg makes a case for property tax relief based on its economic meaning to the town and region.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.