Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BG DESIGNS AND MANUFACTURE CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
- Takata Expands Recall Again, Citing New Airbag Hazard
By MICAH MAIDENBERG - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
The Japanese manufacturer said the latest move affected 2.7 million inflaters on the driver’s side of some Ford, Mazda and Nissan vehicles.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Insurance Giant Aetna Is Leaving Hartford for New York City
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Aetna will move to new headquarters in Manhattan, drawn by New York’s emergence as a digital powerhouse, as well as financial incentives.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- San Antonio Medical Device Contractor NuPak Sold to NJ-Based Katena
By David Holley - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
San Antonio—NuPak Medical, a contract manufacturer of medical devices, has been purchased for an undisclosed amount by its largest customer, Denville, New Jersey-based Katena Products. The news of the acquisition was first reported by the San Antonio Business Journal. NuPak, which was founded in San Antonio in 1997, manufactures medical products such as dental implants, […]