In her first novel since the legendary “God of Small Things,” Roy writes of a group of outcasts who come together during a protest in India.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BEVERLY AND ROY HAMILTON, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Arundhati Roy’s Return to the Form That Made Her Famous
By KARAN MAHAJAN - Friday Jun 9, 2017
- Bijan's Beverly Hills Estate for $12 Million
Thursday Jun 7, 2012
The estate of Bijan Pakzad, the Iranian fashion designer who died last year, is putting his Beverly Hills, Calif., home on the market for $12 million. Lauren Schuker has details on The News Hub. Photo: Marc Angeles/Unlimited Styles Studio.
- Foundation for Contemporary Arts Establishes Roy Lichtenstein Award
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Friday May 26, 2017
The Roy Lichtenstein Foundation has awarded a $1 million gift to endow an annual prize that recognizes the contributions of a working artist....
- Booz Allen Hamilton Says It Is Under Federal Investigation
By MATTHEW HAAG - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The Virginia-based consultant said the Justice Department is reviewing its billing procedures in a civil and criminal investigation.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Teenager Who Urged Friend to Kill Himself Is Guilty of Manslaughter
By KATHARINE Q. SEELYE and JESS BIDGOOD - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Michelle Carter, who pressed Conrad Roy III to kill himself, was convicted in a rare finding that a person’s words can directly cause someone else’s suicide.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Trial Over Suicide and Texting Lays Bare Pain of 2 Teenagers
By KATHARINE Q. SEELYE and JESS BIDGOOD - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The trial of Michelle Carter, who is accused of pressuring a friend to kill himself, centers on texts that reveal the mind-sets of two emotionally unstable young people.