In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BEVERAGE TOWN INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- Windsor council blocks veterinarian from serving wine
By Alison Graham - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
The Windsor Town Council denied the request by Wine Country Veterinary Hospital to serve wine to its clients, a decision that was met with mixed feelings and emotions from town residents. The request was denied in a 3-2 vote at the town council meeting Aug. 16 after about 35 minutes of public comment and council discussion. Jessica Klein, the practice’s owner, started serving wine to her clients about five months ago before she was asked to stop after someone filed a complaint. When she applied for an alcohol license, the California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control told her she must first receive approval from the town council.
- As Amazon’s Influence Grows, Marketers Scramble to Tailor Strategies
By SAPNA MAHESHWARI - Monday Jul 31, 2017
“Increasingly, if you win on Amazon, you win, period,” a beverage executive says.