PepsiCo said its second-quarter sales and earnings rose as the beverage and snack maker continued to offset weak demand in North America with higher prices.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BEVERAGE AND SNACK DEPOT, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Higher Prices Boost PepsiCo Results
Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- North of Nordic: A Young Chef Invents ‘Neo-Fjordic’ Cuisine
By JULIA MOSKIN - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Why would an ambitious chef open a restaurant in western Norway, where only 3 percent of the land is arable and the growing season is a blip?
- 'I NEED TO WORK' Veteran: Home Depot fired me for stopping shoplifters
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 17, 2017
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- Christie considered dumping his precious nachos on Cubs fan
By David K. Li - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie said Wednesday a heckling Cubs fan is lucky he didn’t end up wearing a bucket of nachos. The snack-loving governor got into an awkward showdown with a North Sider on Sunday at Miller Park in Milwaukee when that man told Christie: “You suck.” And at one point, Christie — who...