A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BETTER SPORTING GOODS CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- DeMarre Carroll: Nets a better fit for me than the Raptors
By Brian Lewis - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
DeMarre Carroll may be a southerner at heart, but the newest Net says coming to Brooklyn will be like a family reunion. And coach Kenny Atkinson is that family. By far the two best seasons of Carroll’s career came in Atlanta while Atkinson was the Hawks’ lead assistant. After the small forward struggled in Toronto,...
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: The Pull-Up
By SAM GRAHAM-FELSEN - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A quest to perfect an exercise of form and strength.
- Nets owner tells Colbert what it’s like to be a Russian billionaire
By Brian Lewis - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Want to know how to live the millionaire lifestyle? The Brooklyn Nets owner is showing viewers how to do one better in a segment called “Lessons on how to live the oligarch lifestyle from Russian Billionaire Mikhail Prokhorov.” The segment will air Wednesday night on “The Late Show” with Stephen Colbert (11:30 p.m., CBS). No...