Grossinger’s was once the most glamorous of the summer vacation spots that dotted the Catskills. A developer envisions its revival.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BETSY BOO CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- Owner Hopes to Remake Resort That Inspired ‘Dirty Dancing’
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
- Betsy DeVos's Due Process
Thursday Jul 20, 2017
The left is outraged that she wants fairness in sexual assault hearings.
- Boo Weekley withdraws early in Round 1 at the Quicken Loans National
By Dan Kilbridge - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Boo Weekley withdrew from the Quicken Loans National Thursday morning at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm one week after finishing T-5 at the (...)
- Enjoy Those U.S. Open Highlights. A Computer Picked Them for You.
By SARAH LYALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
Highlights posted on the U.S. Open’s website and app are selected by Watson, the IBM computer, using visual and audio information from matches.
- Donald Trump, Betsy DeVos, Emmy Awards: Your Thursday Briefing
By CHRIS STANFORD - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Here’s what you need to know to start your day.