Archbishop Stepinac High School, in White Plains, N.Y., is one of the first schools in the U.S. to do away with paper textbooks. Instead, the all-boys prep school requires students to use tablets and laptops in class. (Data provided by Statista.com.)
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BETHEL CROSS FARM, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- A High School Without Textbooks
Tuesday Oct 8, 2013
- Snapchat videos show young women drinking before fatal crash
By Associated Press - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
BETHEL PARK, Pa. — A series of Snapchat videos posted by one of three young people killed in an SUV crash shows them drinking in the vehicle beforehand and passing around a vodka bottle, police said. A fourth person in the vehicle was critically injured. Police in Bethel Park, in suburban Pittsburgh, have been examining...
- Pendula Information – Tips On How To Grow A Weeping White Pine Tree
By Teo Spangler - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
- Chris Pine and ‘Wonder Woman’ director reunite for TNT series
By TVLine - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
Patty Jenkins will direct "One Day She'll Darken."
- Beehive at center of swarm attack moved to farm
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.