Sam Sifton, Melissa Clark and Julia Moskin tried 10 hot dogs for cookout season.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BEST PRO ELECTRONICS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- We Taste-Tested 10 Hot Dogs. Here Are the Best.
By JULIA MOSKIN - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Nets’ dream backcourt duo has been working out in Brooklyn
By Brian Lewis - Monday Jun 26, 2017
With J.J. Redick owning a condo in DUMBO, he’s arguably the best basketball player in Brooklyn and has been working out with Jeremy Lin. The Nets are hoping to make that a full-time tandem, with two sources telling The Post the team is interested in signing the unrestricted free agent this summer. One source was...
- Surface Pro review: Incremental improvement isn’t enough
By Peter Bright - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
It's the best Surface Pro yet, but that no longer makes it the best 2-in-1.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Jack Dorsey's Square Inc. May Soon Loan You Money
Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Square Inc., the technology company best known for processing payments for small merchants across the U.S., is now angling to lend to consumers, too.