A community long reliant on seasonal migrant field workers calls off a welcome-back party, and joins in the national argument over illegal immigration.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BEST OF LONG SEASON FARMS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- One Ohio Town’s Immigration Clash, Down in the Actual Muck
By MIRIAM JORDAN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
- We Taste-Tested 10 Hot Dogs. Here Are the Best.
By JULIA MOSKIN - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Sam Sifton, Melissa Clark and Julia Moskin tried 10 hot dogs for cookout season.
- US Farms Could Suffer as the Arctic Heats Up
By Nick Stockton - Monday Jul 10, 2017
The climate connection between the north and the midlatitudes might mean shorter growing seasons, frozen plants, and less water to go around.
- Food Forward: Making Kelp the New Kale
Monday Jul 10, 2017
By pulling harmful chemicals out of the water and supplying food that requires zero inputs, kelp farming will be a key part aquaculture going forward. Bren Smith, the owner of Thimble Island Ocean Farms, a kelp farming operation in the Long Island Sound, explains just how important kelp will be for our future.
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017