A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Mar 25, 1992)
NYS Filing Date
JULY 28, 1978
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1978 - BEST EMPLOYMENT AGENCY, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Martin Shkreli, ‘Pharma Bro,’ Prepares for Trial: ‘I’m So Innocent’
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The former hedge fund manager, vilified by the public and politicians after increasing the price of a prescription drug, is facing eight counts of securities and wire fraud.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- 8 Best Practices For Evaluating A Programmatic TV Platform
Monday Mar 20, 2017
As more advertisers and their media agencies evaluate tactics for implementing programmatic TV (PTV), what should they look for in PTV vendors? Media buyers at Los Angeles-based agency Quigley-Simpsonoffered best practices during MediaPost's TV Insider Summit in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- How recruiters are employing VR to impress candidates
By Andrew Woodberry - Tuesday May 9, 2017
According to a 2016 Deloitte survey, fully two-thirds of Millennials expect to leave their current jobs by 2020. What does that mean for human resources departments?A fluid and robust job market has made recruiting more competitive than ever. Connecting with potential employees, particularly Millennials, is not easy. Technology such as LinkedIn and Indeed has made identifying potential employees simpler, but convincing the best potential candidates to actually join a company has become more complicated. Younger potential employees crave authentic, interesting ways to learn about their future...Read More