Die-hard Yankees fan Will Smith remembers attending Bat Day at Yankee Stadium around 1980 and getting a Reggie Jackson signature bat. He was sitting in the right field bleachers in 1996 when the team...
To view the full story, click the title link.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
68 GUYON AVE.
STATEN ISLAND, NEW YORK, 10306
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BEST CONTRACTORS BKLYN CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Is the Staten Island Yankees' name holding them back?
By Aaron Elstein - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
- The Staten Island Yankees are having a minor identity crisis
Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Shelter Island: A Long Island Vacation Destination
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Shelter Island—an 8,000-acre island wedged between Long Island’s North and South Forks that can only be reached by boat or private plane—draws a moneyed crowd in search of a more laid-back vibe. Photo: Dorothy Hong for The Wall Street Journal
- Expanding Teladoc Adds Network, Tech With $440M Best Doctors Deal
By David Holley - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Dallas—In Teladoc’s acquisition of Boston-based Best Doctors—a $440 million cash-and-stock deal that the companies announced Monday—Teladoc (NYSE: TDOC) is gaining a business that lets it offer more specialization in its telemedicine services. Best Doctors connects individuals who have tough decisions to make about treatments—or who want a second opinion about a diagnosis—with top-rated doctors worldwide. […]
- What to Pack for a Galápagos Trip
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Snorkeling gear, a day pack and a sun hat are musts for a visit to the islands.
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- Are You Sure Your Contractor Is Insured?
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
First a fire, then a flood, finally a theft. One luxury homeowner learned the hard way about the importance of insurance coverage.
- Rhode Island bill sees highway surveillance cams ticketing uninsured motorists
By David Kravets - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The $120 fines would be split evenly between contractor and the state.