The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Nov 20, 2013)
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BEST CHESS OF QUEENS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- Justin Thomas Breaks a U.S. Open Record as Brian Harman Seizes the Lead
By KAREN CROUSE - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Thomas was tied for second at 11-under after shooting a nine-under 63, the best single round in relation to par in the history of the tournament.
- On Golf: Jordan Spieth, Inside His Own Head, Struggles to Get Out
By BILL PENNINGTON - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Spieth, one of golf’s best putters just a year ago, is questioning himself like any weekend duffer.
- The DOL Fiduciary Rule: What Does It Mean for Your Money?
By Holly Johnson - Thursday Jun 1, 2017
When you hire a financial advisor to help you manage your money, they’re recommending the best investments to help you achieve your financial goals, right? Well, not always, and that’s one reason for the Department of Labor’s Fiduciary Rule, expected to go into effect this month. Despite confusion over how the DOL Fiduciary Rule will be implemented — and efforts to stall its progress — it appears a version of the law will go into effect on June 9, according to a recent Wall ...
The post The DOL Fiduciary Rule: What Does It Mean for Your Money? appeared first on The Simple Dollar.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.