A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN REGISTERED LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP
2014 - BERNS WEISS, LLP
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Tailoring in a Basement? It Suits Him
By SYLVIE BIGAR - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
For 36 years, Bilal Egilmez, who learned his trade in Turkey, has altered and mended clothing at Genius Tailor, his Upper East Side shop.
- Mark Streit will bring the Stanley Cup to Bern on August 2
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The 39-year-old veteran Mark Streit revealed in an interview with SRF that he will present the Stanley Cup in Switzerland's capital on August 2. The detailed program will follow in the next few days.
- Met Museum Changes Leadership Structure
By ROBIN POGREBIN - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Daniel H. Weiss will lead and run the museum, and in a sign that fiscal responsibility trumps artistic control, the next director will report to him.
- Met Museum Names New President and CEO, Revamps Leadership Structure
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City has appointed Daniel H. Weiss as president and CEO and will seek a new director who reports to Weiss....
- Lincoln-Sudbury Claims State Title to Round Out Final Nike/USL HSB Top 25
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017