Townsquare Media Group has acquired Bay Area-based MOG Music Network business from MMN Media, Inc. and will rename the business Townsquare Media.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BERLINER MUSIC GROUP, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- MOG Music Network Acquired by Townsquare Media Group
Tuesday Aug 28, 2012
- At Summer Jam, Some Old-School Bark, but Little Bite
By JON CARAMANICA - Monday Jun 12, 2017
There are some elements of this music festival that recur, including unannounced guests, though this year’s list was thin.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Beth Ditto on Her New Time Capsule: Her First Solo Album
By MELENA RYZIK - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The frontwoman for the disco-punk trio Gossip talks about stepping out alone, Southern slang and the end of her fashion line.
- Why the Slants Took a Fight Over Their Band Name to the Supreme Court
By JOE COSCARELLI - Monday Jun 19, 2017
In a strange case, a small Asian-American rock group may have inadvertently helped the Washington Redskins.
- Facebook Bug Exposed Names of Content Moderators to Suspected Terrorists
Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Facebook Inc. inadvertently exposed the names of some moderators to suspected terrorists and other groups whose content the workers were tasked with reviewing, a flaw the company Friday said has been fixed.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Justices Strike Down Law Banning Disparaging Trademarks
By ADAM LIPTAK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The decision, over an Asian-American band named the Slants, could mean that the Washington Redskins name will keep federal trademark protection.