After closing in SoHo, the popular Asian-goods store Pearl River Mart is back in business in New York City with Joanne Kwong, the founder's daughter-in-law, leading the company.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 22, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
22 S MAIN ST
PEARL RIVER, NEW YORK, 10965
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BERGIN CONSULTING, INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Meet the Woman Behind the New Pearl River Mart
Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
- View From the River Café: 40 Years of Feasts and Firsts
By BRYAN MILLER - Monday Jul 31, 2017
This special-occasion restaurant on the East River in Brooklyn was in many ways a pioneer, yet its understated charm and elegant owner still thrive.
- Hong Kong Journal: Hong Kong Wants a 3rd Runway. Will Its Dolphins Pay the Price?
By MIKE IVES - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Expanding the airport will add to the environmental damage of high-speed ferry traffic and other infrastructure projects, biologists say.
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
- The Pearl Snap Shirt Isn’t Just For Cowboys Anymore
By Christian Long - Monday Jul 10, 2017
A look at how the pearl snap shirt became a staple for men who appreciate vintage fashion.