Across the country's cities, the rapid growth of mobile payments is making cash all but obsolete.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BENCHMARK SOLUTIONS GROUP LTD.
AROUND THE WEB
- In Urban China, Cash Is Rapidly Becoming Obsolete
By PAUL MOZUR - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
- Group of Uber Investors Pushes Back Against Benchmark Capital
Friday Aug 11, 2017
A legal feud between Uber Technologies’s co-founder and one of its biggest investors spiraled into a broader battle among shareholders that threatens to throw the world’s most highly valued startup into further turmoil.
- Behind a Chinese Powerhouse, a Web of Family Financial Ties
By DAVID BARBOZA - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
For nearly 25 years, HNA Group, the Chinese conglomerate, has funneled business to a small group of relatives and associates of its senior executives.
- In China, Herd of ‘Gray Rhinos’ Threatens Economy
By KEITH BRADSHER and SUI-LEE WEE - Sunday Jul 23, 2017
Several Chinese conglomerates are now are so big, so complex and so indebted that the government is trying to bring them to heel.
- Worldpay Group, a British Payments Processor, Fields Two Possible Takeover Bids
By CHAD BRAY - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
The company said that it had been contacted by Vantiv, a rival payments company based in Cincinnati, and by the banking powerhouse JPMorgan Chase.