The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BEN FRANKLIN DISTILLERY LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: The Pull-Up
By SAM GRAHAM-FELSEN - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A quest to perfect an exercise of form and strength.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Ben Affleck, Matt Damon-Produced Pilot ‘City on a Hill’ Goes to Showtime
By Carli Velocci, provided by
- Thursday Jul 27, 2017
Showtime announced Thursday that it has picked up “City on a Hill,” a new one-hour drama pilot executive produced by Ben Affleck and Matt Damon and set in the duo’s favorite city.“City on a Hill” is a fictional account of what is called the “Boston Miracle,” or as it is technically known, Operation Ceasefire, which was a new policing initiative that focused on gun violence and problem areas.At the center of the story is an African-American District Attorney that comes in from Brooklyn and forms an alliance with a corrupt but venerated FBI veteran who wants to maintain the status quo.