Stefanos Chen on Lunch Break shows us the latest homes vying to be WSJ's House of the Week, including a high-altitude house in Lake Tahoe, a Spanish-style home in Oklahoma, an English manor in Atlanta and a Bedford, N.Y. home built from the remnants of an old dairy barn. Photo: Steve Turner.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BELLMORE AVENUE DAIRY INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Vote for WSJ's House of the Week
Friday Jun 8, 2012
- Milk alternatives stunt kids’ height, says doctor with dairy industry ties
By Beth Mole - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
The study has several weaknesses and the author wasn’t exactly forthcoming.
- Dairy Industry Says 48% Of Americans Don’t Know Where Chocolate Milk Comes From
By Laura Northrup - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Even though the term “chocolate milk” may seem pretty self-explanatory, a large number of people apparently think there is some secret alchemy involved in brewing this mysterious elixir..The Innovation Center for U.S. Dairy surveyed 1,000 adults, representing all 50 states, about their knowledge and use of dairy products. The most attention-getting stat was 48% of people didn’t know how …
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Park Avenue Home Sells for $26 million---26% Off
Friday Jun 23, 2017
On the Upper East Side, the unit originally sought $35 million in February.
- Danone Looks To Tap Mainstream For So Delicious Dairy Free
Thursday Jun 8, 2017
The campaign also includes two radio ads airing on Pandora from May through October, and print ads running in national lifestyle magazines from June through October.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.