Stewart and Emily Altman have known Robert Durst for decades, and a prosecutor wants to call them as witnesses in his trial in the murder of Susan Berman.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - BELLAVIA, BLATT, ANDRON & CROSSETT, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Robert Durst’s Friends Resist Demand to Testify in Murder Trial
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- The complete history of the IBM PC, part one: The deal of the century
By Ars Staff - Friday Jun 30, 2017
Bill Gates, mysterious deaths, and the business computer that sparked a home revolution.
- Huawei Matebook X review: The cost of a Windows PC with a MacBook design
By Valentina Palladino - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Good in many ways, but you’re really paying for the Apple-like design.
- NY State Comptroller Helps Stakeholders Take Action on Climate and Food
By Marian Conway - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The changing environment, specifically climate change, is becoming a major piece of the global economic puzzle. Decisions are now increasingly based not just on the bottom line, but on the Earth’s future.
- Trump is getting crushed at his own handshake game
By Tony Lee - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Donald Trump has been employing his “yank and pull” technique to assert dominance over his guests. But now, political leaders are fighting back. Recently, Poland's first lady added her own spin to the handshake controversy. When she met Trump and FLOTUS, she bypassed the president and shook Melania's hand first, leaving Trump hanging until she eventually shook his hand, too. Other world leaders are coming prepped as well. Read more...More about Watercooler, World, Politics, Mashable Video, and Donald Trump
- Developing critical reading skills with media literacy apps on Chromebooks
Tuesday Jun 27, 2017