Does The New York Times joining Snapchat Discover lend an air of respectability to a new platform, and breathe new life into an aging publisher? That's obviously what the partners are planning -- butonly time will tell.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - BELIEVE AND BREATHE COUNSELING, LCSW, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
- Books of The Times: In ‘Memory’s Last Breath,’ Remembering Life, Before It’s Too Late
By JENNIFER SENIOR - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Gerda Saunders tries to analyze her dementia as dispassionately as possible in her new book.
- Friend Says Trump Is Considering Firing Mueller as Special Counsel
By MICHAEL D. SHEAR and MAGGIE HABERMAN - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Conservative allies of the president have started attacking the credibility of Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel in the Russia investigation.
- Schumer’s Demand: ‘Special’ or ‘Independent’ Counsel
Friday Mar 3, 2017
Sen. Chuck Schumer is calling for either a “special” or “independent” counsel to investigate alleged Russian contact with the 2016 Trump campaign. What’s the difference? WSJ’s Jason Bellini has #TheShortAnswer. Photo: AP
- Breathing Life Into The Stale Sports Activation Scene
Tuesday Jan 17, 2017
Have you experienced a fan festival or any number of sports activations taking place in and around the stadium? Chances are, if you've seen one, you've seen them all.
- Trump Stews, Staff Steps In, and Mueller Is Safe for Now
By GLENN THRUSH, MAGGIE HABERMAN and JULIE HIRSCHFELD DAVIS - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The president was angered after reading reports that the special counsel might not be impartial. But the White House said Tuesday that he wouldn’t be fired.
- Mueller Seeks to Talk to Intelligence Officials, Hinting at Inquiry of Trump
By MICHAEL S. SCHMIDT and MATT APUZZO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The special counsel’s request for interviews with three officials is the latest indication he will investigate whether the president obstructed justice.
- Mueller, Known for Being Above the Fray, Is Now in the Thick of It
By SCOTT SHANE and CHARLIE SAVAGE - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
His appointment as special counsel has thrown him into a political brawl, especially since his early hires include several prosecutors who have donated to Democrats.