A Chinese man has transferred more than 29 percent of HNA Group of China to a private foundation, adding to the questions about the firm’s structure and political connections.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BEHIND THE NAME II LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Behind an $18 Billion Donation to a New York Charity, a Shadowy Chinese Conglomerate
By MICHAEL FORSYTHE and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
- The rising stars with NBA dreams behind NYC hoops ‘mini-renaissance’
By Zach Braziller - Saturday Jul 1, 2017
There wasn’t a single New Yorker selected in the June 22 NBA draft. The year before, only Brooklyn’s Isaiah Whitehead, taken by the Nets in the second round, heard his name called. You have to go all the way back to 2011, when Kemba Walker of The Bronx was taken ninth overall by the Hornets,...
- 2 Years After Being Sentenced, Egg Execs Behind Massive Salmonella Outbreak Are Finally Going To Prison
By Chris Morran - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
In April 2015, a federal judge sentenced the father and son former executives of the inaccurately named Quality Egg — the company behind a salmonella outbreak that sickened around 60,000 people — to three months in prison, but neither of the two men have begun to serve their sentence, hoping the U.S. Supreme Court would see things their way. But …
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.