On this week's episode of the 'Geek's Guide to the Galaxy' podcast the creators of the science fiction show look back on its legacy.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
43 FIFTH AVENUE
PELHAM, NEW YORK, 10803
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BEER GEEKS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- 'Prisoners of Gravity': Hey, TV Sci-Fi Can Have Ideas After All
By Geek's Guide to the Galaxy - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Now Is a Good Time to Start Living Like a Wizard
By Geek's Guide to the Galaxy - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
Even if you've never done live action role-playing before, now is a great time to start.
- A Psychologist Created Wonder Woman to Institute Female Rule
By Geek's Guide to the Galaxy - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
William Moulton Marston created the heroine to acclimate boys to the idea of strong and powerful women.
- Craft Brewers Want Off Beer Review Site After Learning AB InBev Is An Owner
By Ashlee Kieler - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Many craft brewers rely on word of mouth and good, honest reviews to reach new customers, but some beer makers are questioning whether an independent beer review website can remain untainted even after the world’s largest beer company buys an ownership stake.According to the New York Times, Delaware-based Dogfish Head and Brooklyn’s Sixpoint breweries are among the bigger names …
- Growing A Beer Garden: Planting Beer Ingredients In The Garden
By Bonnie L. Grant - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- ‘Most Interesting Man’ In The World Gives Up Beer For Tequila
By Mary Beth Quirk - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
When the night reaches that point when you move on from drinking beer to doing shots of tequila, it usually doesn’t bode well for how you’ll feel in the morning. But then again, most of us aren’t the one-time “Most Interesting Man In the World.”Jonathan Goldsmith, who was the face of the beer brand for 10 years before he …
- Even For Search Geeks, Mobile Display To Take A Big Chunk Of Ad Revenue
Tuesday Mar 7, 2017
As traffic shifts to mobile, consumers will spend $74 billion on mobile apps by 2020, up from $54 billion in 2016.