The “Full Frontal” host is flabbergasted by what she calls the Trump administration’s disregard for the meaning of the words it uses.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BEE BEE CAR AND LIMO CORP
AROUND THE WEB
- Best of Late Night: Samantha Bee Mourns the Death of Language
By GIOVANNI RUSSONELLO - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Best of Late Night: Late Night Wishes President Trump a Happy Birthday
By GIOVANNI RUSSONELLO - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
“Seventy-one candles on that cake,” said Stephen Colbert. “Although Trump later said it was ‘over a million candles. Most candles ever.’”
- 01 March, 2017 – Episode 608 – This Week in Science Podcast (TWIS)
By Kirsten Sanford - Friday Mar 3, 2017
Interview re: March Mammal Madness with Dr. Katie Hinde, Reproduction Interruption, Gene Drive Resistance, One Neuron Rules, Oldest Life Evidence, The Anthropocene Epoch, Plastic Bee Nests, Bees Play Ball, Whoopsie Bee!, And Much More...
- Scientists Want To Track The Nation’s Buzzes To Monitor The State Of Our Bees
By Adele Peters - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The best way to monitor bees turns out to be listening to them? So scientists are proposing using microphones and a new app to track the bugs as they go about their pollinating.
Most food crops, from apples and almonds to coffee and chocolate, depend at least in part on pollination from bees and other pollinators. But as those species decline–40% of invertebrate pollinators now face extinction–it’s difficult for farmers and researchers to track changes in real time. One thing that could help: an app and other tools that can capture the sound of buzzing as bees work.
- California Today: California Today: The Fight Over Single Payer
By MIKE McPHATE - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Wednesday: Single-payer politics, the growing problem of bee hive thievery and why Jay Leno still does stand-up.
- 12 April, 2017 – Episode 614 – This Week in Science Podcast (TWIS)
By Kirsten Sanford - Friday Apr 14, 2017
More Melting, Whence Came The Virus?, Early Dino Discovery, Elephant Smarts, Bee-ing Smart, Bacterial Protection?, Sperm Vs. Cancer!, Electromagnetic Shock, Young Poo For Old Fish, Editable Octopus, And Much More!!!
- 05 October, 2016 – Episode 587 – This Week in Science Podcast (TWIS)
By Kirsten Sanford - Thursday Oct 6, 2016
An Interview w/ Volcanologists, 2016 Nobel Prizes, Bugs R'Us, Smart Bees, Buzzed Bees, Ancient Loot Tales, Politics Of Change, The Atlantic Conveyor, Zap And Tingle, Sideways Sharks, And Much More...