Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 28, 1994)
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 10, 1990
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1990 - BEDFORD MOTORS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
- Vote for WSJ's House of the Week
Friday Jun 8, 2012
Stefanos Chen on Lunch Break shows us the latest homes vying to be WSJ's House of the Week, including a high-altitude house in Lake Tahoe, a Spanish-style home in Oklahoma, an English manor in Atlanta and a Bedford, N.Y. home built from the remnants of an old dairy barn. Photo: Steve Turner.
- In Pivotal Moment, Tesla Unveils Its First Mass-Market Sedan
By BILL VLASIC - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
Elon Musk, Tesla’s chief executive, delivered 30 cars to employees chosen to be the first owners. The electric-car maker faces a challenge in meeting the sizable demand.
- Tesla Yields Place Atop U.S. Automakers as Stock Slumps
By NEAL E. BOUDETTE - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
The electric-car maker’s shares are off sharply after a report of production trouble, giving General Motors back its No. 1 spot after less than three months.
- Tesla in Talks to Set Up Electric Car Factory in Shanghai
By CARLOS TEJADA - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The company said foreign production was needed to make its models more affordable overseas. Its plan for a plant would require a Chinese partner.
- When Will Electric Cars Go Mainstream? It May Be Sooner Than You Think
By BRAD PLUMER - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
A growing number of analysts say pessimism about plug-in cars could be becoming outdated, thanks in part to plunging battery prices.