“Yoga mats are like cat magnets,” said an owner of Meow Parlour, one of a growing number of places offering yoga with cats.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BEAUTY HOME THREADING SALON, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Yoga With Cats
By JENNIFER A. KINGSON - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
- FIFA 18 for Nintendo Switch hands-on: The beautiful stopgap
By Jeff Grubb - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
FIFA 18 on the Nintendo Switch is a half-measure. Electronic Arts should bring the “real” FIFA to the hybrid handheld/home console next year. But, for what it is, I still came away impressed. EA Sports did not use the latest build of its FIFA games on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One when porting the soccer sim to […]
- Eero is taking pre-orders on its second-generation Eero Home WiFi System
By Michael Brown - By Michael Brown - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Touting onboard Thread radios, Eero’s CEO says this is the beginning of a new smart home platform.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Style Q & A: Kim Kardashian on Her New Beauty Line and Those Blackface Allegations
By BEE SHAPIRO - Monday Jun 19, 2017
With KKW Beauty, the social media celebrity follows in her sister Kylie Jenner’s footsteps.
- Kirk Douglas on Surviving a Childhood Home With Little Food and No Heat
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The award-winning actor, now 100, lived in poverty in Amsterdam, N.Y.; then a friendship led him to Hollywood
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.