The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BEAUTIFUL STYLE CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Style Q & A: Kim Kardashian on Her New Beauty Line and Those Blackface Allegations
By BEE SHAPIRO - Monday Jun 19, 2017
With KKW Beauty, the social media celebrity follows in her sister Kylie Jenner’s footsteps.
- The Look: In Goma, Lights May Flicker but Looks Stay Sharp
By SHAYLA HARRIS, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
“One of the first things I noticed is how completely beautiful everyone is on the street,” said Shayla Harris, a documentary filmmaker and journalist, about her recent trip to Goma, Democratic Republic of Congo.
- Lincoln Center Cultural Innovation Fund Awards Innovation Fund Grants
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The pilot grant program is designed to catalyze access to and participation in cultural opportunities in central Brooklyn and the South Bronx....
- Vote for WSJ's House of the Week
Friday Jun 8, 2012
Stefanos Chen on Lunch Break shows us the latest homes vying to be WSJ's House of the Week, including a high-altitude house in Lake Tahoe, a Spanish-style home in Oklahoma, an English manor in Atlanta and a Bedford, N.Y. home built from the remnants of an old dairy barn. Photo: Steve Turner.
- New York Today: New York Today: Washing Windows, 900 Feet Up
By MEGHAN MCDONALD and ALEXANDRA S. LEVINE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Thursday: A glimpse into a towering task, closing Rikers Island, and My Bronx Story.
- Keeping Score: That Was Hit a Country Mile, or 495 Feet if You’re Into Hard Data
By FILIP BONDY - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Home run mythology must now compete with cutting-edge efforts to quantify mighty blasts from “pitch delivery to the conclusion of the event.”
- 10 Questions to Ask Before Participating in #GivingTuesday
By Bryan Roesler - Thursday May 25, 2017
It’s never too early to start thinking about #GivingTuesday. Perhaps this will be your first year, or maybe it’s already at the heart of your year-end giving strategy – determining whether or not you reach your individual giving goal or blow past it. Hold on! Why would anybody want to […]
The post 10 Questions to Ask Before Participating in #GivingTuesday appeared first on Bloomerang.