Gerald Goldman, 94, a retired Marine who served in World War II, has made hundreds of wooden flags for friends, neighbors and local stores.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 27, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BEAR & FAMILY TRUCKING CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Is Star-Spangled on Flag Day, and Every Day
By COREY KILGANNON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- This poor bear stuck in a river current is all of us (but there's a happy ending)
By Brian Koerber - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
A family rafting along an unknown river in the Pacific Northwest came upon a grizzly scene; a young and tired bear was stuck in the strong river current, barely hanging on.
According to the person who uploaded the video, the bear was stuck in a reverse current. The captain of the boat used the craft's engine to help propel the bear out of the current and toward the shore.
In the happy ending, the bear can be seen safely exiting the water at the end of the clip as the family cheers along. Read more...More about Animals, Culture, Bears, Culture, and Animals
- RealCo Accelerator Startup Dauber Gets $1.1M for Trucking Tech
By David Holley - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
San Antonio—Dauber, a trucking-focused app maker that’s working with the San Antonio-based RealCo accelerator, has raised $1.1 million in seed funding from the startup accelerator, angel investors, and people in the trucking industry. Dauber makes an app that provides construction trucking companies with real-time analytics and data visualization capabilities. The app aims to eliminate paperwork […]
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- Pirate Bay may finally be sunk after EU copyright ruling
By Kelly Fiveash - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Can be found liable for infringement, even if it doesn't host any content itself.
- A mama bear and her cub take a quick dip to cool down, and it's adorable
By Brian Koerber - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Very good doggo shoos bear from owner's property
By Laura Vitto - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- North Shore Medical Center Receives $5 Million Gift
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Sunday Jun 4, 2017
The gift from Arthur J. Epstein will support North Shore's plan to build a $207 million behavioral health center in Salem, Massachusetts....