The idea of marketers targeting consumers based on their location is hardly new. However, the location information has been improving greatly over time, thanks in part to data from various sensors,most notably beacons. Ad campaigns now are being created based on location patterns, such as how long a person stays in a particular store or fast food restaurant and where they come from and wherethey go from there.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BEACON PIZZERIA & RESTAURANT CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Mobile Advertising Firm Integrates Beacon Location Targeting
Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
- Beacon Roofing Pays $2.63 Billion for CRH's U.S. Distribution Business
Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Beacon Roofing Supply has agreed to acquire Allied Building Products from Irish firm CRH for $2.63 billion in cash, a deal that will expand its footprint to New York and double its size.
- Are Search, Beacons The Next Solid Step In Cross-Channel Advertising?
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Location3 President Alex Porter offers advice about the upsides and downsides of beacon technology, as well as what can be done to improve it.
- Eero Home WiFi System 2 review: Beacons make this system even easier to install
By Michael Brown - By Michael Brown - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Eero's Home WiFi System 2 is one of the most elegant home-networking solutions you can buy, but it’s not the fastest router.